Depending on your plan chosen, you may wish to take advantage of our Google calendar service. This enables us to have a synchronized ‘live’ view of a shared calendar between yourself and your dedicated PA. This way, we can take appointments and much more by editing or just simply viewing your diary whilst on a call to one of your customers.
Instructions on how to set up your own shared calendar are listed below:
- If you do not already have a Google account then you will need to set one up by going to www.google.co.uk
- Once you sign into your account , you can then go to your calendar at www.google.co.uk
- Next you will need to click on…’manage calendar, followed by ‘calendar settings.
- Now click on ‘share this calendar’ to enable shared access
- You will then be asked for an email address of the person/company you wish to share your calendar with. You will need to enter ‘email@example.com’ here.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any difficulties setting up your calendar or Google account. We can then either talk you through the process or remotely access your pc and set it up for you.